There are numerous exercises to improve body balance, an aspect of health that is usually not paid attention until it causes problems in the form of dizziness or even vertigo, circumstances that should always be consulted with the family doctor immediately.
Diseases of the eye or of a nervous nature will cause the stability of the body to begin to fail.
Steps to follow:
- This exercise is very simple and you will not need to use any tools. Part of a starting position where you are standing with your legs together. Then, lean your torso forward by raising your heels. Hold on as long as you can without touching the ground with your whole foot. Do 10 reps.
- To improve body balance, you can also do the following variations when walking, both forward and backward:
- On tiptoe.
- On the heel.
- Placing one foot just in front of the other so that the toe of one touch the heel of the other.
- The following exercise will also help you improve your body balance. Stand up and place one foot right in front of the other, so that they touch. Then, raise the heels of both feet as high as you can, holding the position for as long as possible. Do 15 reps.
- You will do this other exercise on a mat. Get on your knees, supporting yourself with both palms on the ground. Then, lift your feet and one of your hands so that the only contact with the ground is both knees and the other hand. Hold for 10 seconds and do 10 reps with each hand.
- You can also help yourself with accessories in your exercises. In the one that we propose you now, you must use a cushion. Stand with your legs slightly apart and place a cushion on your right foot. Then, begin to raise your foot, until it reaches the height of your knee, approximately, trying to keep the cushion from falling and bending the leg slightly. Then return to the starting position. Do 5 reps with each foot.
- You can also use a chair in exercises to improve body balance. Sit on it, then get up without using your hands to lift yourself up. Arms must be extended forward and back straight at all times. Sit back down and do 15 reps.
- With these exercises you can improve your body balance, but if you notice dizziness or vertigo, you should go to your doctor as soon as possible to notify them.